Homeworking in Financial Services Operations
Post the implementation of tactical homeworking solutions for the initial pandemic response, is your current operational model suitable as a long-term strategic plan which meets the business needs for quality, efficiency, flexibility, and risk?
This whitepaper, written by Harry Taylor (BSc FFA FSAI Actuary and former UK Operations Director for Abbey National Bank and Santander Bank) and Paul Barrow (former COO of HCL Insurance Business Services Ltd), highlights the challenges facing many leadership teams within financial services, and how OPX by Corporate Modelling simplifies the transition to a more robust and effective strategic solution.
Latest Blog Posts
- Homeworking in Financial Services Operations
- Top 3 Back Office Productivity Killers and How to Overcome Them
- How to measure productivity in the back office
- How to Mitigate Conduct Risk with Back Office Workforce Optimisation Technology
- Coming up against teething issues when blending your front and back office?
- The Future of Front and Back Office Workforce Blending
- How a Blended Workforce can transform the Customer Experience
- On digital wings
- What’s stopping enterprises from embracing digital?
- The evolutions in forensic data analytics and rise of new regulatory compliance risks